Apply Today to Become a CCAPP "Program of Distinction"
CCAPP is proud to offer new and improved membership benefits for programs and agencies.
- CCAPP Weekly Dispatch
Official e-zine with information on regional activities, professional job listings, and important cutting edge treatment articles, as well as news on legislative and regulatory issues that affect your business.
- High-Level Advocacy for the Addiction Treatment programs.
Protecting your interests at the State Capitol and Nationally.
- Inside scoop to preview the latest regulation and legislation.
- Be a part of our political action committee.
- Your voice being heard at the state and federal level on issues that matter to your agency.
- Be a part of one of the largest social change movements in our industry.
- Be a part of the solution in resolving workforce issues.
- Continuing Education Provider Discounts
$150 discount on full CE provider application. Plus, no cost CCAPP Education CE Provider approval for agency workshops provided to employees only; maximum of 10 CEs may be offered per year and all provider courses must be submitted to CCAPP Education for review and approval. Courses must follow all guidelines/policies. Click here for the CE provider application.
- Prime Listing - Find a Program
Program members are listed on the CCAPP program search database. This database is linked on other sites, such as the Addiction Recovery Communities of California site at www.calrecovery.org. Consumers can find your program by name, city, zip, etc.
- E–Marketing Opportunities
Receive two complimentary e-blasts per year sent to regional e-mail addresses (one time send only). E-blasts must be approved and received no less than six weeks in advance. Agency’s name and web-link will be listed on the CCAPP website.
- Access to the Dispatch
Advertising discounts for job vacancies, article submissions, and event announcements.
- Employee Discount for CCAPP Academy
Employees of program members can receive an $800 discount on CCAPP Academy tuition. If the program pays the tuition fee then the discount is $1,000. Tuition will be $1,700 if the individual pays for themselves versus the cost of $2,500 without the discount. The CCAPP Academy has 14 sites thought California.
- Counselor Magazine
Complimentary subscription to the most read AOD publication in the nation, in print and online.
- Group Rates
Health, dental, and vision insurance plans through Capitol Association Plans where you can choose your own health care provider (Kaiser, Pacific Care, Blue Cross, etc.) Liberty Mutual Auto, home/renter’s insurance at discounted rates.
- Monthly Program Call
Get informed about the latest changes with legislation and DHCS by joining us each month on a program only conference call.
CCAPP’s trusted HIPAA compliance and secured processing specialist, Affinity24 is offering this unique opportunity for CCAPP members to FREELY analyze their treatment center’s HIPAA compliance levels, in light of the massive increase in data breaches and HIPAA fines. Additionally, Affinity24 is willing to offer its intuitive and all-in-one HIPAA program at a heavily discounted rate for CCAPP members exclusively. Click here for more information.
- The Van Wagner Group
Low-cost facility insurance is available through The Van Wagner Group. Sign up today! Questions? Call 1-800-735-1588 or email [email protected]. Fill out an application at https://www.vanwagnergroup.com/media/#applications.
- WeRecover Mobile Admission Portal
One year of Mobile Admissions Portal (MAP) for $250/month per site for a year. MAP offers a light, no-frills CRM with unlimited users specifically designed to help biz dev, admissions, and billing teams collaborate and communicate throughout the entire pre-admissions lifecycle. MAP is provided by WeRecover.
Free Dual Membership with the Behavioral Health Association of Providers (BHAP)
BHAP Member Benefits:
- 15% off discount to BHAP events and workshops
- Summary of state and federal laws and regulations
- Access to legal repository
- Monthly advocacy call with our federal policy liaison
- 25% discount on OneSource HR & Risk Solutions products
- 10% discount on Payroll Office of America products
- 10% off compliance consulting
- Access to MemberDeals discounts
- Access to mergers & acquisitions help
- Member sub-accounts (additional logins)
- Option to participate in white paper publications and articles, with approved content
BHAP webiste is www.bhap.us
CCAPP Program Memberships Pay For Themselves
Membership Benefits Value:
- CE Provider $150.00
- Counselor Magazine $41.70
- E-Marketing $50.00
- Web listing $200
- CCAPP Academy Tuition $1,000 per employee
- BHAP Membership $825