Become a CCAPP Member Today!
With memberships that pay for themselves, CCAPP members enjoy significant discounts in credentialing; event discounts; free and discounted CEs, Counselor Magazine, and much more!
See a comprehensive list of member benefits. CCAPP membership pays for itself!
Open a new membership application in our online application platform, called Certemy (cert-eh-mee).
- 50% Off Standard Certification 50% 50%
- 80% Off Standard Renewals 80% 80%
- 70% Off Advancements 70% 70%
Annual Membership Meeting, October 28, 2023
Benefits of CCAPP Membership
Members enjoy significant discounts on our annual conferences. Opportunities to earn valuable CE hours and network with colleagues at every conference. The annual member meeting is always free.
Free Dual Membership with BHAP
BHAP has also teamed up with powerful affiliate partners to provide our members access to exclusive discounts and deals.
CCAPP Weekly Dispatch
CCAPP’s official e-zine with information on district activities, regulatory issues, professional job listings, and important cutting-edge treatment articles, events, and advocacy announcements.
High-Level Advocacy for the Profession
Protecting your interests at the State Capitol and Nationally. CCAPP is the only membership organization in the State with State and National lobbyists.
Health, dental, and vision insurance plans through Capitol Association Plans where you can choose your own health care provider (Kaiser, Pacific Care, Blue Cross, etc.) Liberty Mutual Auto, home/renter’s insurance at discounted rates.
Free and Discounted CE's
CCAPP has an amazing new learning platform! Individual members can earn free and discounted continuing education. We’re adding new courses relevant to today’s hot topics!
Discounts on CCAPP Credentialing Fees*
If members hold a CCAPP Credential, CCAPP Credentialing requires your membership to remain current every year in order to receive discounts on credentialing fees.
Complimentary subscription to the most read addiction and behavioral health publication in the world. Members can earn up to 9 hours of CEs FREE just for reading the magazine.
District Level Representation
Nine districts are represented on the Board of Directors. We hold quarterly meetings for each district, offering member updates, free training, and member-only CEs.
Information About Annual Membership Dues
- Membership dues are $100 annually. You may receive a discounted rate of $90 each year if you are 55 years of age or older.
- Membership renewal applications and fees are to be completed every year to maintain membership.
- Your due date does not change based on when your payment is received.
- Please note: Failure to maintain your membership status between renewals will forfeit your member discounts for certification services and annual conference pricing.
- If your membership is more than 30 days expired, a $29 late fee will automatically be added to your membership dues.
- Processing time for membership applications can take up to 30 days from the date the application is completed. A completed application is indicated by all green bubbles.
- A membership card is issued in the member’s Certemy digital wallet. Membership status can be verified by checking the expiration date on the membership card.
- If members hold a CCAPP Credential, CCAPP Credentialing requires the membership to remain current every year in order to receive discounts on credentialing fees. When making a payment, the payment goes toward the past-due balance first.
- You cannot skip years of membership. When you miss an annual fee, the next payment goes toward the past-due balance first. CCAPP will only go back two (2) years to bring your membership back to good standing.
For Example: If a professional has been expired for two (2) years, and the member completes one renewal application, the membership will then show as being expired for one (1) year.
- Membership is not required to hold a CCAPP Credential. If a member with CCAPP credentials chooses not to renew their membership, the professional will be required to pay the non-member price.
Find Your District
For individual membership, California has been divided into nine districts with approximately equal populations. Search by zip or city and find your district.